1. How is SDJ International School-Palsana different from other International Schools around?
Over the Past 5 years SDJ International School has been known for its “Excellence in Education.” Our focus is on delivering a high quality teaching and learning, designing a broad and rich curriculum including diverse co- curricular opportunities and providing a supportive guidance programme.
2. What curriculum does the school follow?
The School follows the CBSE curriculum keeping in mind the New Education policy (NEP) that lays stress on competency- based education.
3. When should I submit an application for taking admission?
The Admission Office starts accepting admission applications from 1st of December every year for the New academic year that commences from April. Seats are allotted on first come, first served basis.
5. Is there a policy for offering admissions to siblings of students in school?
Yes, we give preference to siblings of students for admissions. Also, sibling discount is offered for the 1st year.
6. What are the timings of the school?
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat||8 am – 2 pm|
|Only First Saturday (PTM) Parent teacher Meet||Holiday for student|
7. Does the school have provision for hot meals and snacks for the students?
Yes, we have a canteen facility for students where they can are offered hot Breakfast and Lunch. The meals are served under hygienic conditions under supervision of Nutritionist. The facility mentioned is optional but students who want to avail need to pay via cheque at the beginning of the year.
10. Does the school provide transport facility?
Yes, we have a fleet of buses that pick and drop our students is provided around the city.
11. Are the Teachers in the school well qualified?
The teaching staff is highly qualified and trained in their respective fields.
12. What is the age criterion for admissions?
The SDJIS has an age policy which it follows diligently for all admission applicants. While applying for Grade 1 the child must have completed 6 years by April.
13. What is the teacher student ratio in the school?
The teacher student ratio is1:15 per class (40 students).