Parent Guide Lines:
Parents / Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities :
- By ensuring that their wards are regular in their class / home assignments daily lessons.
- By checking their ward's school dairy & report card regularly & also paying attention to the Teacher's remarks. All correspondence should be addressed to the Principal by the Parents / Guardians.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, misconduct or bad moral influence may cause the expulsion of the student from the school.
- Whenever the Parents come to school to drop their child or to meet the Teachers, they are requested to carry the Parents I-Card and produce on demand and be courteous with the security personnel.
- There would be no retake of Assessments or Exams under any circumstances.