Info for CBSE
We Are Affiliated upto Std. 12 (Sci. & Comm)
- SDJ International School takes great pleasure in creating an interactive learning environment inside the classrooms. This wouldn’t have been possible without the efforts of our zealous facility members who are both qualified and innovative in their teaching faculty.
- We provide plethora of alternative outlets and opportunities which encourages children to explore and find their own passions and their true potential. Thus, we provide options, like child to child interaction, playtherapy, quizzes, not to mention the first-hand experience provided through student-visits, guest lectures and audio-visual media.
- Our well organised and consistent work-routine shall make our students excel, without taking much stress during the exams.
- Students are aided to come up to the class-level in Academics with the help of Remedial Classes.
- The school shall prepare its students for the Board Exams and Competitive Exams.
- The main aim is to encourage the holistic development of the child’s personality.
SDJ International School Palsana organized a one day training dated 05-012019 on Gender Sensitivity subject under Capacity Building Programme by CBSE, Centre of Excellence, Regional Office, Ajmer. The training was conducted by Mr. Kush Kulshrestha and Ms. Sapna Tamarkar who were trainers for the full day training. They are certified Resource Person by CBSE, Ajmer. Around 15 CBSE schools across Surat had participated in this training and total 51 teachers took the benefit of the training. It was an interactive session, where teachers came forward and shared their experiences and learning among the other educators. The Principal of the host school Mrs. Insiyah Bhatia believes that such trainings would be eyeopeners and would surely benefit all the stake holders. The participants tried group activities, presentations through charts, discussions and learned a lot from the workshop.
16th September, 2019